this week's musical obsessions:
1. flogging molly - drunken lullabies. i am so in love with irish music. and so grateful that the irishmen want to bring it out of Ireland to us americans :)
2. galway girl - going along with the irish theme, this is one of my favorite songs. check out the version i linked.
3. matt nathanson - he has a new album out (modern love) and it's pretty dang good.
4. fleet foxes - coming to a venue near me in august.. i might not make it to the show, but you should check out their music anyway. they're great.
5. ben rector - a guy in connection with another favorite of mine, matt wertz.
just a top 5 today.. enjoy for the week!