Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

vacation.

the view lounging by the pool..
airborne.
little lizard friend
crane friend.
dueling pianos at this bar we found
beach!

my first steak & shake! so yummy.
pool time.

i came home from vacation yesterday.. long enough to shower, unpack, repack, and head to a friend's house to hang out :) i can never stay in one place for too long. (except in the long run-- change scares me a lot.)

my friend laura and i went to pensacola, FL for a long weekend.. her uncle and grandma live there, and we got to spend some time with them and get a tan. it was so fun hearing her grandma's funny stories and traveling tales. we had a good time lounging by the pool and on the beach. and one night we went out to this bar that had white baby grand pianos back to back.. the local crowd was there and they would go up on stage and leave tips & song requests. such a cool idea.. and so fun to be there singing along with a crowd. it was a good time.

enjoy the above pictures (taken with my phone because silly me, i forgot to empty my full camera cartridge before i left...)

No comments: