Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

oh sleep.

Sleep has forsaken me. This morning I woke up at 3:30 am for apparently no reason.. and I couldn't fall back asleep so I got up at 4. This is after not going to bed super early, mind you.

Needless to say, today has been a little "off." I was emailing people at like 4:30, and finding out later that I had written the wrong things (clearly because I was out of my mind being awake that early and working). Then I got to work and I feel like I've been hit by a car. So, so tired. I need coffee in an IV to stay awake. Or a nap. But I still have 5 hours of work to go...

Anyway. I'm posting this because I'm sitting in my car on lunch break silently freaking out about things I have to get done and whatnot. And texting my roommate about how awesome it would be if we had enough money to buy a house with a pool, shoe closets, a puppy.. and be able to get mani-pedis every week. Unnecessary, but fun to dream about.

Enjoy the rest of your tuesday.. Here's hoping you're way more awake than me! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: