Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

testing..

I hate that I don't get to blog enough during the week.. Especially since I'm a writer, I want to collect my thoughts often and dispense them into the vast blogosphere for everyone to see. I've been testing some mobile apps that will hopefully allow me to blog successfully from the trusty iPhone. Breaks at work are much needed anyway.

I came back to work from a lovely weekend full of friends.. Always so good to see the best people in my life! We went out in DC Friday night and got drinks/lounged on leather couches at Lucky Bar. And danced. And got random free sprinkled doughnuts from a guy with a box of Krispy Kremes on the dance floor. (don't ask.) Saturday was lazy in all it's perfection.. My girl Lauren and I made cinnamon pancakes, watched a marathon of America's Next Top Model, and went shopping. And put kahlua in our coffee.. you know, for some added energy. And Sunday I went to church and played some awesome music for worship. It was so good.

I'm gearing up for another exciting weekend thus week.. I'll be sure to blog it. Probably as it's happening, if this app works. I'm going to become a blog-stalker. Oh, who are we kidding.. I am already. :)

Until next time,

xoxo BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: