Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

rainy sunday.

it's a rainy Sunday morning here in MD.. but it's been a great weekend. friends, fun, quality time with people i love, justin bieber in my car (haha), and recording music. lauren and i now have four tracks up.. www.myspace.com/brokenredeemed. check us out!

i've been severely slacking on the gym and i'm thinking i need to go this morning, even though it's raining and i have no gas in my car. gas prices are ridiculous right now.. it makes me glad i only work 15 minutes away.

and i'm looking at this piece of comfort today:

"'though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor My covenant of peace be removed,' says the Lord, who has compassion on you." - isaiah 54:10

praise the lord for that today. nothing can shake us too badly when we find Him in our lives.

No comments: