Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

coffee.

It's one of those mornings where I wish I was sleeping, taking my time getting coffee, reading a book and making breakfast in no hurry. I love my job and working 10 hours a day is worth it to me so I can have Fridays off, but I seriously miss working 6-2 sometimes. Or 8-4. Waking up at 7 sounds glorious. But for now I'll just drink my coffee, half asleep at my desk, not particularly caring that I have to actually do work today.

On top of that, I now have two jobs, in a sense. I work 6-4 in the office, then come home, shut myself in my bedroom (or second office), and work on church stuff. Answering emails, planning worship, putting a team together, getting everything prepared for our relocation.. It's a lot of work. But I wouldn't trade either of my jobs simply because they are MINE. no one else is supposed to be doing them. And I feel fortunate that I've been called to them.

So this morning, I'm looking for a spirit of humility and awakening. (literally and otherwise.. I'm really tired haha) my life is crazy but I wouldn't want it to change right now. Maybe someday.. We'll see.

No comments: