Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

post-thanksgiving polaroids!

Unfortunately, I only took two. The day was busy. But here they are!!



my dad carving the turkey. he does the best job :) he's a good holiday dad. (haha)



and the food!! mmm. so good!

My thanksgiving was good. Besides that I saw friends from far away as well as some from college, and of course my bestest ones that I see all the time. Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to switch into Christmas mode!! I'm thinking handmade gifts and crafty things! :)

Also, tomorrow is my last day of work. That means I'll just have more time to blog, right? Getting through it.

Have a good rest of the weekend! listen to the new playlist!!!

1 comment:

L said...

Re: your playlist, Isn't Johnny Flynn excellent?! I could seriously listen to A Larum over and over and over...

love your polaroids :)