Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

cyber monday stole my innocence

yeah. it might have been a bad idea, but it felt so right!! :)

get your mind out of the gutter.. i'm talking about the monday madness that was online shopping! free shipping, many %'s off, and so many cute things to choose from! i got two new dresses (since i am sorely lacking in that department), a few new shirts, a new cardigan, a new pair of sweatpants, and two pairs of tights.. all from different places. it was lovely to save money. even though i suppose i could have saved more by not participating at all.. oh well.

yesterday was my last day of work and it was sad. i did have a very nice lunch with my team, they gave me a sweet card and american express gift card. it was hard to leave them, they are wonderful people and it just sucks this had to happen, but i guess this is me moving on to the next phase of my life. i was a bit depressed (hence the retail shopping), but i think i'll be okay. as long as i don't go broke and take six months to get a new job.

i am going to get started on a DIY present for my sister for Christmas and run some errands today.. enjoying this tuesday off and hopefully spending some of it in the autumn weather while it's sunny and not rainy! have a good day :)

<3.

No comments: