Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

happy thanksgiving!!

I hope all of you are having an amazing Thanksgiving morning (if you're awake) and enjoy your time with family, friends, or whoever you're spending this holiday with. More than anything, I'm thankful for how the Lord has blessed me after leaving college.. better relationships with my family, an amazing job opportunity, and staying in contact with friends I love.

This morning I'm drinking cinnamon coffee and checking out the work of some incredible photographers. My best friend is a blossoming photographer and we both carry a special place for it in our hearts. Some of the work that I see on the different blogs on my blogroll is so amazing and inspiring. Check them out through the links on the right side of this page!

Also getting inspiration for DIY christmas gifts and fun things like that.. 'tis the season (already)!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

<3.

No comments: