Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

lazy/busy saturday

It was glorious to sleep in today. I'm just saying.

Last night I hung out with a couple of bestest friends, one of which I haven't seen much and I missed her. We had amazing mac & cheese, a bonfire, roasted hot dogs, made owls out of candy & things (AWESOME! and cute!), watched The Office, drank tea, and knitted. A lovely night.

This morning I got up and went to the store for pumpkin bread supplies/food. Now I am in the process of baking the pumpkin bread and drinking hot apple cider. Is anything better during the fall? I don't think so.

Tonight is a friend's birthday celebration, so that will be fun. I hope it doesn't rain a lot because I want to enjoy downtown in the autumn weather (minus the rain). It will be great to have our monthly gathering of the graduates and catch up on people's lives.. one of my favorite things.

To quote Black Eyed Peas.. tonight's gonna be a good night :)

No comments: