Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

change.

All I can say is this: life is very up in the air right now. But I can't help but notice how great life is in the midst of everything... hurting, uncertainty, trying to move forward, etc. Even in all of that, I still woke up this morning. I still get to drink amazing coffee out of a mug my beautiful roommate bought me in London. I get to read the Bible and let God speak to me. I get to pray. I get to have another night at Cru with people that have changed my life. I get to challenge myself. And I get to seek the face of the Lord more than ever. How blessed am I? And how often do I forget all of this?

Psalm 112:4-8

"Even in darkness light dawns for the upright,
for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man.
Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely,
who conducts his affairs with justice.
Surely he will never be shaken;
a righteous man will be remembered forever.
He will have no fear of bad news;
his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
His heart is secure, he will have no fear;
in the end he will look in triumph on his foes."

I don't think we're taking enough advantage of what He offers.

No comments: