Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

God is good... all the time... He is good.

This weekend has been exactly what I needed. I went into it thinking that there were things I had to do and I wasn't really excited about them. But Friday night was when God moved at the St. Paul's worship night and told me I needed to change or else I would regret it big time. And last night at prayer and worship I felt like I just needed to confess myself before God and make it right with Him. So now I feel better and I feel relieved. I often forget what repentance can do for me.

Last night was also really fun because it was so nice and warm and we went to Assateague at like 11 pm. It was cold when we got there but there was a fire (my foot got burned and that hurt a lot) and laughter and good times. I love doing things like that with people I love. Then a plan was formulated to break into a haunted house on the way back and get our other friends to stop there so we could scare them-- didn't go exactly as planned but it was still awesome. I often find myself in old houses with people. Those abandoned places are just calling for adventure.

Today I'm going to the volleyball game to support some friends and hopefully be outside and enjoying the weather today. I'll leave you with this:

Ezekiel 18:30-31-
"Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall. Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed and get a new heart and a new spirit."

No comments: