Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

thoughts.

My room is really cold right now.
I'm listening to Missy Higgins' "Where I Stood."
Work was really frustrating today.
I'm apartment hunting so when I move out of here I won't be homeless.
Or maybe I'll choose to be homeless so I can just play guitar and not care about working.
I had mac & cheese that was fluorescent orange tonight.
I worked 11 hours last week because I was so ill. That means not a lot of money.
I doubt I'll ever be able to pay back school loans. Or at least not pay them for a long time.
Traveling sounds good right about now.
I got my poor roommate sick.
I haven't been able to focus lately (clearly).
I am playing photographer this weekend.
Only two more days of work thank God.
I can't get my voice back to singing capability after being so sick. ugh.
I called my favorite guitar company today at my job.
My car really is pretty awesome.
The flowers in my blog picture are from my roommate when I was sick in bed. :)


No comments: