Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

the last.

My last Cru before graduation is here. I feel like I should be sad... but seeing as I'm not actually leaving, I can't shed tears. I am sad, however, that one of my good friends Thomas is leaving, as well as Robin and probably some others I can't think of right now. I'm always saddened by the "last" of things. I just pray that tonight is special and that God is working in people's hearts during this time of encouragement and worship. More than anything today I've been wanting to seek His face and truly worship Him with all that I am tonight. As I grow closer to leaving for good, I realize that I need to make the most of this blessing that I've carried with me since 2005. God used Cru to change my life from the very start of college up until now, and I just pray that He is using me within that to change the lives of others. I'm nowhere near as bold or brave as I need to be for Him-- but I hope that I get there before it all ends for real.

No comments: