Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

ask and you shall receive.

I have known no truer words than these this past week. I have been searching my heart and praying to the Lord for guidance on what feels like a million things-- and He has answered some of them. I go through so many times where I feel like I might be asking the wrong thing or going about finding answers the wrong way. But He has shown up in my life and it is proof that He is alive and living on this earth, and it cannot be denied. To me, there is nothing stronger than that. There are struggles in my heart that cannot be eased but through the blood of Christ. I can't fix them myself, nor can anyone else here with me. I have seen God work through my prayers and I feel so blessed because of it. There is a song that has been on my heart lately, and these lyrics are always in my head:

The more I seek You, the more I find You. The more I find You, the more I love You.

It is so true.

No comments: