Today was the day of all days: the accomplishment of four years of skipping classes, failing a few, crying over bad grades and not caring about my GPA. Today I graduated from Salisbury University.
Okay, I make it sound much worse than it actually was. Those things did happen but they were accompanied by the BEST friends I will ever know in my lifetime, Jesus changing my life, a ministry that I can't bear to leave, and countless great memories. Here are some of my favorites:
- Tif bringing me to Cru for the first time and Lauren Monroe helping me truly get to Jesus.
- two years living in Chesapeake 1F.
- teaching myself to play guitar and discovering that it has forever changed my life.
- the experience of being a worship leader.
- hanging out on the grassy knoll and skipping class because sunny days are just too nice.
- midnight bocce ball!
- and all the fun of living off campus in the 755 this semester: beautiful roommates that mean the world to me, amazing parties, December grilling, accidents that were horrible but turned out okay, a new car, shoulders to cry on, finishing college.
I hate that I have to leave college behind but I am beyond blessed to stay here and continue my friendships and lead worship for one more semester. Friends, you are more than I could ask for and I love all of you. Thank you for helping me get through college one day at a time. There really were days when I didn't think this would happen. But...
I DID IT!! :)