Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

better.

Tuesday = much better than Monday. Praise.

I went to my digital photo class, which is kind of like therapy-- just sitting there editing pictures with an enormous Mac and expensive programs. Mmm. After that I went to the bank to deposit much needed money, then I headed to the MVA to get the title for my wreckage of a car switched. We all know how the MVA works-- it sucks up your time and patience. But today took about five minutes and zero trouble, praise the Lord. That was a huge blessing.

Tonight I head back to work for the first time since the accident. Since I already quit and I'm just putting in my two weeks before starting my new job, I'm not looking forward to it and I kind of just want to get out of there. But impatience has never been a good thing and I know I should try to enjoy the few days I have left there-- as much as I may dislike them. It will be good to see my co-workers, though. I work with some great people.

Here are a couple of verses that have spoken to me:

"What good is it if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?... As the body without the Spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead." - James 2:14 & 26

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." - Romans 12:21

1 comment:

Krista Schmidt said...

Surah I've been so busy and I just read some of your most recent blog posts! I'm so glad you're okay! I'm thrilled that things are going better for you now! I wish you were here this weekend for Glenelg Homecoming! I miss you so much! Let's have a phone date soon and then at Thanksgiving we have to hang out like whoah! Love you!!