Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

the first of the last.

First day of class, last semester of college. It's a weird feeling. I've experienced some new things already, like limited parking and what to do in between classes. But life is good, I only had one class today and while living off campus saddens me slightly, it's not bad. I just have to work and miss people a little more. I got the fun out of my system over the weekend at the beach with all my friends and saw some people today so that was nice. Come visit me at Barnes & Noble anytime, I'll be there every night except Thursday and Sunday to make you a drink.

The only class I had today was digital photography in the new building. That place is SWEET. The lab I was in had 20-inch, brand new Macs and the whole building is just so nice. I can't wait to check it out more. There are some freshman in the class and my professor was like, "don't get used to this, the other buildings aren't like this at all." haha. Nothing could be more true.

I'm graduating in 15 weeks. Crazy.

1 comment:

PerfectMomentProject said...

the other end of college life... It's good to have an auntie on the other end of your texts. signed, sara's auntie