Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

another late night.

I worked again tonight and luckily, I don't have to work again until Tuesday. Why, you ask? It happens to be because I am going home this weekend! I never go home so it will be good. And along the way I'm going to stop and hang out with my dear friend Cait, who lives in Nashville so I never get to see her but as fate would have it, she'll be at home too! I'm also hoping to hang out with my ghetto pal Krista. And the highlight of the homecoming? Counting Crows/Maroon5/Sara Bareilles with Meghan on Saturday night. We've been planning this for months and we are so stoked. It's going to be an amazing show. Even if we went to see a crappy band it would be fun because we'd be together. So get ready for a great post when I get back to the 'bury on Sunday.

I realized today how much I miss my roommate. It's funny because Riss and I don't keep in contact a lot over breaks. We have a crazy relationship like that. She's been my roommate for two years now and we're getting ready to make it a third; somehow we always come back from being separated and just pick up where we left off. It's really great and we love living together-- that's why I don't mind that we are sharing a room in the house. It's comforting to have her there and I'm glad she's coming back this month so we can start living together again! Plus she makes the rent go down. ;)

Lastly, tomorrow I am going on a secret mission. That just means I'll tell you about it later if it's significant enough to post.


No comments: