Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

days 15 & 16 - living.

heyyy all. time to catch up on the 30 days project, which is definitely turning out to last more than 30 days. but i'm busy.. so what can you do. :) my weekend has been nice and relaxing, with a little bit of stress but nothing i can't handle. some things just can't be explained as to why they're happening, and i'm learning how to deal with that. like my best friend's dad fighting cancer, a good friend going off to war, and my roommate getting her car window smashed in. makes no sense, but things happen. anyway, here are #15 and 16.

day 15:
Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

that would be Jesus and my faith. i have experienced it since the day i was born; my family took me to church every sunday. but i never knew anything about really knowing God. i never read my Bible. i was never taught to have a quiet time. and even when i started college and finally figured it out, i messed up and would occasionally try to live without thinking about God. sometimes i thought i could do it all on my own. but the truth is that i really, truly cannot live without Jesus being in my life. nothing else makes me better.

day 16: Someone or something you definitely could live without.

as for something tangible, i can live without a credit card haha most people find that difficult, but to this day i still haven't gotten one. and don't plan on it in the future unless i really need it for something crazy. if we're talking something non-materialistic, i could live without memories of my past relationships that haven't worked out. i don't like to live in the past, but my heart does. from time to time i find myself re-living the way things used to be, which proves to be senseless and awful. the pain comes back and leaves me feeling badly, and that is definitely worth living without.

No comments: