Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

what's up library..

I'm back again. I never realized how stressed out it feels to only be able to get on the internet for a certain amount of time and have to remember to get EVERYTHING done. Emailing, answering facebook messages and events, blogging, banking, planning, google maps, etc. Good Lord, I miss the internet in my house. My Mac would be very lonely if it weren't for the fact that I bought it to record as well as use in general.

Speaking of recording, I've done a lot of that lately, what with all the free time I have on my hands. Restringing a guitar is heavenly, by the way. My fingers no longer feel like they are going to bleed. Not having a job has left a lot of time for writing and recording, so that's nice, but honestly, I'd rather have a paycheck right about now. Taxes are SUCH a blessing, they're going to keep me from going broke.

I'm going to see Copeland tonight, one of my favorite bands who I also have the privelege of knowing personally. It's their farewell tour and I haven't seen them in a few years so I'm looking forward to re-living their amazing music and seeing some old friends. After 10 years, they're leaving that life behind and taking a break for good, which is well deserved. They've worked pretty hard. Anyway, check them out and listen for yourself.. I love those guys.

And go read Lamentations 3:17-24, because that's what's been keeping me alive these days.

ciao <3

No comments: