Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

polaroids.

they may be the love of my life. i wish i could post them here for you to see (my original printer has a scanner, but it won't work with my Mac). eventually i'll try to get them posted. i took an amazing one today in my neighborhood-- i kept driving past this brilliantly red tree by the road, so i finally took my puppy & polaroid on a walk and shot it. one of my favorites.

i'm working from home today and that has been nice-- not getting up at 6 a.m. and being able to get things out of the way. i really want to do my laundry but the hot water is turned off for now because of a leak-- perhaps later tonight. but the room is clean and tidy, and i had some vanilla chai tea this morning so i was happy.

other than that, i'm looking into buying a new guitar (hello, christmas money) because not only is it a want at this point, it's a need. i'm doing a lot more musical work with my church and it's only going to increase in the future, so that means upgrading. which i am really excited about, except it's going to cost a lot and who knows when i'll have another job. oh, well. that's just a technicality, right? :)

No comments: