Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

new look

Hi everyone,

As you can see, I've made some changes! The bird pic is temporary (or maybe not, it's so cute!) But let me know what you think. I also have a lot of ideas in my crazy brain for upcoming posts and I will finally be uploading my Polaroids! Things to look for in the future:

- more music playlists/album reviews
- weekly posted playlists that you can listen to whenever you want
- book reviews (if i actually get time to read haha)
- polaroids
- maybe some of my new musical work?

I decided that I'd like this blog to have more of a purpose than just writing about my boring life all the time :) so feel free to pass it along to your friends when things get going. Also, check out the various photographers on my sidebar. They're amazing. I never get tired of their work!

Until later,

<3.

No comments: