Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

where my heart's at.

"'He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know Me?' declares the Lord." - Jeremiah 22:16

Thinking about that has been on my heart a lot lately. I'm also reading this book I got free from Gospel for Asia a long time ago, "Revolution in World Missions" by KP Yohannan. It has some crazy stories about missionaries that have changed and are still changing the world. Every time I read some of it all I want to do is sell all my stuff and give the money away. I feel blessed to live in America, but it saddens me that America isn't blessing those who are in need-- whether in this country or out of it.

we will be Your hands, we will be Your feet
we will run this race for the least of these...
God, be the solution.
-hillsong.

1 comment:

joggerjan said...

Thank you for your blog about Gospel For Asia and your heart to share with others. Have you thought about becoming a volunteer representative with GFA? You can actually do more for spreading the Gospel that way than you can by "selling all your stuff and giving the money away." I have found it to be a very rewarding ministry. If you want to contact me, my email is joggerjan@juno.com, or you can contact GFA directly.