Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

it's been awhile.

Hey there. On account of me having a life, I haven't blogged recently but I figure no one really misses it anyway ;) Here's what's going on:

1. I had the flu or something last night... fever, body hating me, etc. It was awful. But I don't have to go to work today because of it, yay!
2. My job is going well and I am excited to be getting paid.
3. I am going to stay in Salisbury after my best friends leave. On one hand this sounds like torture. On the other hand, I know God wants me here and that's pretty cool.
4. I'm ready for warm weather.
5. God is showing me many things I need to hear. And He is so good.

Umm that's pretty much all I can think of right now. This weekend is gonna be awesome, three friends are coming to visit! I miss my girls. It's going to be fun.

No comments: