Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

oh, the joy.

Emily once told me that I find joy in the little things in life, and that is very much true. Today I'm feeling that especially. I had lunch with a good friend of mine, I went grocery shopping, I found out about a show I want to go to, I enjoyed my one class of the day, I found secret Post-It Notes to me that I didn't know were there. These all sound like (semi) normal things, but they just brightened my day so much. Em made me think of writing this post because she was the one who left the hidden Post-It Notes for me. I wrote my roommate a note on one and when I ripped it off the stack, another one was waiting for me from the last time Emily visited. It's nice to find those little reminders of why life is worth living :) Also, I'm drinking chocolate soy milk, and I like it.

The joy of the Lord is my strength.

No comments: