Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

don't ring the bell, i'm never home.

You would think with me having a new house to live in and all, I'd be there often.

False.

School, work, and the goings-on of campus life have kept me from my house. Which is okay because my roommates are rarely there either. This weekend has been really awesome, I love living a busy life. I worked Friday night which turned out way better than I expected (by the grace of God). Saturday I slept in and did some homework, photographed the boys playing soccer, and went to worship/prayer night at the Puckett's. That was a crazy night, and I can say with confidence that I'm excited for what God's doing here. Things have changed and will continue to change. This morning I went to church (I haven't been in a while, I'll confess) and it was awesome, so that was a good start to my day. I'm looking forward to this week; I don't even know why. I just think that me relying on God more is setting me up for good things to happen. An increase of faith brings an increase of hope.

Anyway. I hope you have a good start of the week too!

No comments: