Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

across the universe.

I watched that movie today (thank you, Starz On Demand) and I really liked it. Well, obviously the music part of it was great. The storyline was pretty good too. It was nice to chill out and knit my new scarf and drink tea. Just reading that sentence makes me feel relaxed. But of course, I work again tonight 4:30 to close and I'm not looking forward to it, but hey, I always look forward to a paycheck-- the only reason for work in the first place.

Speaking of across the universe, that's where I feel like some of my friends are right now. School is starting soon and I have a lot of friends (mostly my breakaway girls) that aren't coming back. I don't think that will hit me until I'm at Cru. And I don't know when I'll see them again, so that's sad. Besides that group, there are also a handful of others that are "across the universe" and I would very much like to talk to them soon. But we'll see. I miss people.

Tomorrow will be a cause for celebration for three reasons: 1) I have off work! 2) it's Emily's birthday and 3) I get to see a lot of people that I love and hopefully that will satisfy my missing them for a while. I also get to take a nice drive with my roommate/Chic-fil-A/Star Wars lover LP and that will no doubt be awesome.

And off to work I go. Peace.

No comments: