Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

25.

happy birthday to me! yesterday, actually. i had a great birthday weekend that included my mom and i taking our usual shopping trip and buying all kinds of fun things. i had my dinner at PF Changs, which i LOVE but never get to go to. saturday night we had a party at our house and my best friend and her boyfriend were so wonderful for helping out :) and getting me such good presents!! love those two.

i thought turning 25 would be slightly awful (that number feels old!), but now that it's all said and done, i think i like it. i've been a "real-world adult" for a little over a year now.. with a real job leading into a career, living in a townhouse with my roommate/best friend, and being self-sufficient. it's hard sometimes because money is tight but i am nowhere near lacking anything i need, and i am proud of myself for getting this far on my own. a lot of my friends are still living at home with minimal expenses, and there's nothing wrong with that, but i'm happy to be making it on my own and living independently.

ANYWAY. this birthday was really good and my friends are the most wonderful people i could ever wish to have in my life. i know they're with me forever and i love them so much. here's to 25!

xo.

No comments: