Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

spring fun has begun!

last wednesday i went to my first O's game of the season with a couple of fun girls.. such a good time! even though i got five hours of sleep and had to work the next morning. worth it. :)


us at the game.. ignore my non-orange attire haha

fun at the bar after...


the O's hulk hand!! and beer holder :)


me & my bestest/roomie.. with the random dude that decided to get in our picture. um, thanks?

this is why i love spring. random baseball games, plenty of outdoor parties with friends, going out downtown in the nice weather by the water, and wearing cute dresses! my next adventure is going to be a vacay with my friend laura to Pensacola, FL. that's happening in two & a half weeks and i can't wait! i am so ready for a vacation and white sand beaches. and getting tan before everyone else haha

enjoy your sunday!

No comments: