sooo thanksgiving was pretty good.. we had lots of food and it was just me, mom, brother, sister, grandma, cousin, and bro's girlfriend (who i like a lot). my great aunt passed away that morning though. she was old, living in TN, and battling cancer. i wasn't that close to her since she lived so far away, but i remember visiting her when i was little and she was hilarious and so full of life. she was that way til she died. my mom was close with her so i felt so bad that she had to deal with that in the midst of trying to cook thanksgiving dinner and all that. pray for her if you think of it.
and here is more 30 days:
Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
immediately repent of my unkindness and beg God not to let her die (if it's serious). and tell her i love her and i'm sorry over and over again. i actually think about this kind of thing fairly often and though my bestest and i rarely fight, i try not to let either of us leave the house in bad spirits :)
Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
i wish i hadn't fallen in love with someone. because it's something i'll always have to live with (as of right now.. i'm hoping that will change when i meet someone i'm going to marry haha). it has hurt worse than i can describe and while it's over, i still regret that it even happened because it has clearly turned out not to be worth it.
Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.
i wish i had gone to college knowing what i wanted to do. i never had a certain track that i was on to become something or make a career out of anything. but that being said, i think i ended up in a pretty good place. i LOVE working for the coast guard and it's so rewarding to know i'm helping a whole fleet of people serve the military and do their job better.
Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists)
this playlist is for anyone that loves music.
1. when paula sparks - copeland. one of my favorite bands, and when i hear them play this song live, i get chills. i just love in.
2. winter song - joshua radin. just a really nice acoustic song. i could listen to it over and over again.
3. after the storm - mumford & sons. just listen to it. :)
4. C.S. lewis song - brooke fraser. a song written from c.s. lewis quotes. genius.
5. glass - ingrid michaelson. describes how i feel a lot of the time.
6. be near me - bethany dillon. my favorite song from my favorite christian artist.
7. fix you - coldplay. makes me cry.
8. what sarah said - death cab for cutie. a very emotional song, so listen to it if you have lots of emotions haha
9. all about us - he is we. a very fun love song. this might be played at my wedding or something.
10. hide and seek - imogen heap. she's a genius. i can't say anything else about it -- you just have to listen to it!
enjoy the playlist! and i'll be back to finish off the 30 days of truth!