Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

busy busy.

i have a lot going on. some good, some bad, some the same. but either way this will be a good week. i get to see my loves cait & jude (and their new puppy!) on monday, hopefully scotty on tuesday, something secret on wednesday (i'll let you know.. maybe), and i'm sure other plans will be made. so yeah. busy.

i had a girl's night with my bestest and a couple others that i love. and now i'm ready for a late-night chat which doesn't happen often but i'm a fan of them. also i almost ran over a raccoon on my way home. those back roads really get ya sometimes. i wasn't even driving fast but let me tell you, raccoons move s-l-o-w-l-y. he definitely would have been roadkill had i not cared enough to almost stop in his presence. speaking of wildlife, the other day i was turning at the stop sign at the end of my road but before i did i looked into the distance where the sun was setting-- it was really beautiful and there is a field for miles and miles. and i saw the outline of a deer standing wayyy out there in the sunset. it looked pretty sweet and i was mad i didn't have my camera. continuing my animal kick, nikki and i stopped by the pet store in the mall the other day (i hate that place because the poor puppies never get to play outside but i can't resist looking). they had a 9 week old black chihuahua. that is exactly the kind of puppy i want when i lose misty (which i never want to happen ever but life is inevitable). so of course i had to take it out and play with it.. she was so adorable and she just sat in my lap for a while and let me pet her. my heart was rejoicing and breaking all at the same time. i even called my dad and begged him to let me get her like a five year old. however, she was $1400 and that's just ridiculous. but i loved her a lot.

random: i'm finally get back on my concert kick this fall. it's been way too long since i've seen a decent show and it makes me lose faith in my musicianship. so counting crows & kings of leon, here i come! excited for those.

this has been a really weird post but it's 1 a.m. so you'll forgive me.

No comments: