Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

so live your life...

I love that song by T.I. & Rihanna. I'm just saying. :)

Anyway. I was thinking today... I post a lot on my thoughts on the Bible but not a lot on my life. So here's what's happening. First of all, I officially lost my job at Pier1 but really, it's been a blessing. I have Christmas/grad money to tide me over until I start working again and I've gotten to spend time with my roommates and friends. Last night was so fun-- a bunch of us went out to dinner and then hung out at Steven's (I miss your house!!). I'm nervous for this semester to start because that means it will be coming to an end and I already know how fast it will go... then it will be OVER officially. I've kind of been waiting for college to be for-real over for a long, long time. I don't want it to be, of course, but for like two years I should have been out of here. :) I'm really going to hate leaving.

I've been working on a lot of music recently (such as the post below)-- God's been inspiring me to write on certain things I've been reading. My fingers were getting ready to bleed so I restrung my guitar and now it feels so much better. That's another plus about not having a job right now: more time to write and put it all together. Oh, if only that was my life. You never know, maybe one day. Hopefully I can get the good stuff I'm working on out somehow-- even if it means more crappy recordings that I do myself. No matter what, I believe God's inspiration should be put out there for people to hear 'cause it's not me, it's all Him.

So yeah, that's what's up with me. Have a good weekend!

No comments: