Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

snow day.

I love my roommate because it snowed today and I got to spend the whole day with her! We were going to do that anyway because we had plans... like going to the gym. But instead we hung around the house, ate cookies that we baked last night, watched a lot of Arrested Development, got the snow off our cars with a broom, and just spent time together. We also watched Alice in Wonderland and marveled at how much acid Lewis Carroll must have been on. Riss is my favorite. And she always shares her candy with me, too. Just a perk of living with her. So I'm hoping that her classes will be cancelled tomorrow and we can do this all over again. :)



1 comment:

Annie Peterson said...

Snow off cars with brooms! This winter, in the first snow where it piled up, I had to go do that...then we were at Wal-Mart and got a scraper for each car for like $1.25 each... The broom does work pretty well as long as there's no ice underneath. :)