Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

free.

At twenty years of age I'm still looking for a dream
A war's already waged for my destiny
But You've already won the battle
And You've got great plans for me
Though I can’t always see...

-
francesca battistelli

How true that is for me today. I've been job searching and while I have one option, I need something else to be able to pay for my life. It's been discouraging because nothing is turning up and this morning I found it really hard to trust God. Lately it hasn't been that hard but today it was for some reason. Then this song reminded me that He has already won and He will deliver the plans He has for me into my hands and heart at the right time. And of course that reminds me of Jeremiah 29:11 and also the verse in Proverbs that says, "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."

it feels like I'm falling but that's what it's like to believe...

No comments: