Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

happy christmas.

I hope you've had a good Christmas. Mine has been interesting, to say the least. My computer completely crashed, so I had to restore it-- and lost everything on it in the process. All my beloved music is gone, which is the most important to me. It kills me to think that it's gone. I was able to get some back from my iPod and CDs but other than that, nothing. I guess one bright side is that my computer is now virus-free and running much faster... but it still really sucks. I'm trying to think of it as a clean slate for New Year's or something. Which I'll actually admit sounds kind of stupid.

Anyway. Other than Christmas being what it is, I've had a good time seeing some friends from home while I'm here. Tomorrow I head to my roommate's house, then I am going to a friend's wedding with my China lover Emily and I get to see my "sisters" Cait & Jude while I'm there too. I'm not really in a wedding kind of mood but I know it will be fun. And I am excited to see Rich get married, I've known him for a long time now. The day after the wedding a bunch of my friends and I are going to DC for Radiate '08. I don't see how it wouldn't be amazing-- but God definitely needs to do some work on my heart... or rather, I need to let Him do some work on me. He & I have been distant this break what with everything bad happening recently. I'm shutting Him out of my troubles instead of letting Him take on my burdens. Mistake number one, I know.

As for you readers, I hope your Christmas was fun and full of Christ's love in some way. Peace.

No comments: