Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

prayer is much needed.

This past Friday morning I got in a bad car accident on my way to class. By the grace of my Lord I am physically okay (really sore with some bruises and cuts) but emotionally I am a little messed up. Please be in prayer about me not having a car to be able to go to school and work as well as the other girl that was involved in the accident (she was okay physically as well). Pray that I would be able to rely on Jesus for strength as much as I can and also pray that the outcome of all of this would be for His glory. Pray for my financial situation also since it's already tight and I can't work right now. I have great faith that everything will be okay eventually but right now I feel shaken. Thank you for your prayers, they mean a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will be praying for you

Anonymous said...

Praying for your situation